Harking back to yesteryear, crochet sets, which became vogue in the 70s have exploded back into fashion this summer becoming a favourite across beach destinations from Bali to Ibiza. To enable you to tap into this trend we’ve stocked a range of crochet cover ups ranging sexy beach cover-ups to glamourous garden party floral numbers.
1. This simple, yet stylish, crochet cover up dress which’s white polyester material, v-neck line and sleeveless cut will glow on sunkissed skin. It’s tank style and straightcover cut allow you to show off the summer body, you’ve worked on all winter.
2. Our swimsuit cover up crochet has a beautiful and intricate design that juxtaposes tight weaving and gaps within then fabric for its owner to display their summer feeling and body confidence.
3. Women's crochet swimsuit cover up - designed to go over a bikini, this is a perfect summer slip-on when moving from the beach to downtown, or from the pool, back to the bar. Its four color pastel colour scheme elicits a cheerful, party vibe and allows you to mix and match the style with a number of different bikini colors.
4. This black crochet tankini provides a sexy beach style whilst simultaneously covering the mid-riff. It’s confidence oozing halter neck bra is wire free and has removable padding, depending on your preference.
5. This bohemian crochet beach cover up is a super casual slip-on for transitioning from the beach to town, or simply keeping the sun off your skin. The blue and white color combo evokes the waves and foam of the ocean, meanwhile the tassles and pattern design makes it equally suitable is Cabo as it is in Capri.
However, Crochet cover ups doesn’t always have to be associated with beach wear, here are some styles that are perfect for day-time, and dining.
6. This black crochet long sleeve top is perfect for twinning with a skirt or pair of black jeans. It’s casual, yet can add flare to an outfit with its jewelled studs across the neckline and body of the garment. Meanwhile the crocheted arms and V-neck line allow you to display some skin in a sophisticated manner.
7. For summer garden parties this year, consider the floral crochet dress. With an A-line hem, high waist, and flared silhouette, it draws attention in an understated and classic way. Its floral pattern makes use of the negative space to create a long flowing elegant look which can be accompanied easily with sandals or even a pair of low-cut cowboy boots to add some additional character to the look.
8. Whether at holiday or at home, this comfortable, lightweight crochet trim dress is perfect in the summer heat. It’s Shift cut, and Cotton and Linen blend make it super cool and breathable for the months where you need to balance comfort and style. It’s available in sunshine yellow or desert khaki depending on your favoured look.
No matter whatever your style or occasion this summer, Hekka has a wide range of crochet cover ups for you to choose from.