Apple announced the release of the new iphones, the X and XR. The iPhone X is a $999 smartphone with features such as Face ID and wireless charging. It has an OLED screen that is 5.8 inches, as well as a dual 12-megapixel camera system on the back with optical image stabilization. The iPhone XR is a $749 smartphone with features such as Face ID and wireless charging. It has an LCD screen that is 6.1 inches, as well as a single 12-megapixel camera system on the back with optical image stabilization.
The iPhone XR will be available in 64GB, 128GB and 256GB models for $749, $799, and $899 respectively while the iPhone X will be available in 64GB or 256GB. However, in hekka.com, you can get an iPhone at a cheap price lower than $400!
iPhone X vs XR: What are the Differences
Apple has released two new models of the iPhone – iPhone X and iPhone XR. Both devices are really similar in terms of features and specifications, but there are some differences between these two phones.
The most notable difference between these two models is their price. The iPhone X is more expensive than the XR and it’s also more advanced. It has a better screen, a better camera, and a better battery life, etc.
iPhone X & XR Specifications:
|Product Name||IPhone X, Apple iPhone X||IPhone XR, Apple iPhone XR|
|Color||Space Gray, Silver||Black, Red, Yellow, Blue, Coral, White|
|Release Date||November 3rd, 2017||October 26th, 2018|
|Dimension||143.6 x 70.9 x 7.7 mm (5.65 x 2.79 x 0.30 in)||150.9 x 75.7 x 8.3 mm (5.94 x 2.98 x 0.33 in)|
|Weight||174 g (6.14 oz)||194 g (6.84 oz)|
|CPU||Hexa-core 2.39 GHz (2x Monsoon + 4x Mistral)||Hexa-core (2x2.5 GHz Vortex + 4x1.6 GHz Tempest)|
|GPU||Apple GPU (three-core graphics)||Apple GPU (4-core graphics)|
|SIM||Nano-SIM||Single SIM (Nano-SIM and/or eSIM) or Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)|
|Screen||Super Retina OLED, HDR10, Dolby Vision, 625 nits (HBM)||Liquid Retina IPS LCD, 625 nits (HBM)|
|5.8 inches, 84.4 cm2 (~82.9% screen-to-body ratio)||6.1 inches, 90.3 cm2 (~79.0% screen-to-body ratio)|
|1125 x 2436 pixels, 19.5:9 ratio (~458 ppi density)||828 x 1792 pixels, 19.5:9 ratio (~326 ppi density)|
|RAM+ROM||64GB 3GB RAM, 256GB 3GB RAM||64GB 3GB RAM, 128GB 3GB RAM, 256GB 3GB RAM|
|Camera||Selfie Camera: 7 MP, f/2.2, 32mm (standard)
SL 3D, (depth/biometrics sensor)
|Selfie Camera: 7 MP, f/2.2, 32mm (standard)
SL 3D, (depth/biometrics sensor)
|12MP+12MP Dual Rear Camera||12MP Single camera|
|12 MP, f/1.8, 28mm (wide), 1/3", 1.22µm, dual pixel PDAF, OIS||12 MP, f/1.8, 26mm (wide), 1/2.55", 1.4µm, PDAF, OIS|
|12 MP, f/2.4, 52mm (telephoto), 1/3.4", 1.0µm, PDAF, OIS, 2x optical zoom|
|Battery||Li-Ion 2716 mAh, non-removable (10.35 Wh)
Fast charging 15W, 50% in 30 min
|Li-Ion 2942 mAh, non-removable (11.16 Wh)
Fast charging 15W, 50% in 30 min
|OS||iOS 11.1.1, upgradable to iOS 15.4.1||iOS 12, upgradable to iOS 15.4.1|
|USB||Lightning, USB 2.0||Lightning, USB 2.0|
|Technology||4G: TD-LTE: Bands 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 8, 12, 13, 17, 18, 19, 20, 25, 26, 28, 29, 30, 34, 38, 39, 40, 41, 66||4G: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 8, 12, 13, 14, 17, 18, 19, 20, 25, 26, 29, 30, 32, 34, 38, 39, 40, 41, 66, 71|
|3G: 850, 900, 1700/2100, 1900, 2100MHz||3G: HSDPA 850 / 900 / 1700(AWS) / 1900 / 2100
|2G: GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900||2G: GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 - SIM 1 & SIM 2 (dual-SIM)
CDMA 800 / 1900
|NFC, 5G, Bluetooth 5.0, GPS, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band, hotspot, Stereo speakers||NFC, 5G, Bluetooth 5.0, GPS, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band, hotspot, Stereo speakers|
|Sensor||Face ID, accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass, barometer||Face ID, accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass, barometer|
|Feature||Phone Features: Wireless Charging Compatible||Phone Features: Wireless Charging Compatible|
|Get Details(with $10 hekka coupons)||iPhone X 64GB ($325):
|iPhone XR 64GB ($330):
|iPhone X 256GB ($365):
|iPhone XR 128GB ($385):
|iPhone X & XR|
iPhone X Refurbished Review
Related Article: iPhone 11 vs. iPhone 11 Pro: which one to go for?
iPhone X vs XR: What are the Pros and Cons
The new iphone xr is the cheapest iPhone with a starting price of $749. It has a larger screen than the iphone xs and it is also cheaper. It is available in six different colors. The phone has a single camera lens on the back of the phone which is not as good as the dual lens camera on the iphone xs or iphone xr.
iPhone X Pros and Cons
The iphone X has a lot of features that people love. It is one of the most expensive phones, but also one of the best.
- bezel-less screen
- facial recognition system(FaceID)
- wireless charging
- lack of headphone jack
- more expensive than other models
iPhone XR Pros and Cons
The iPhone XR is the new affordable option for people who want to get a new phone but don’t want to spend the money on a more expensive model.
- - Cheaper than iphone xs or iphone x, starting at $749
- - Larger screen than both other iPhones
- - Available in six different colors
- - Single lens camera on back of phone, not as good as dual lens camera on other iPhones
Questions to Ask about iPhone X or XR
These two apple phones have different features and are meant to cater to different needs of users. Next there are famous questions and ask about iPhone X and iPhone XR to share with you.
Q1: What is the Battery Life of iPhone X or XR?
A1: About 10 to 17 hours for all phones. The iPhone X contains a 2716 mAh battery that lasts two hours longer than the 7. The iPhone XR offers up to 25 hours of talk time, up to 15 hours of internet use, up to 16 hours of video playback, and up to 65 hours of audio playback.
Q2: How to Restart iPhone x or XR?
A2: Press and hold either volume button and the side button until the power-off slider appears. Drag the slider, then wait 30 seconds for your device to turn off. If your device is frozen or unresponsive, force restart your device. When the Apple logo appears, release the button.
Q3: Is the iPhone X or XR Waterproof?
A3: IP67 rating means that the iPhone X or XR has been tested to withstand splash, water, and dust in a laboratory setting which also means 1 meter of water for 30 minutes.
Q4: How to Reset iPhone X or XR?
- Turn on your Apple iPhone X.
- Go to the settings of the Apple iPhone X, it is the icon of the gear wheel that you will find on the home screen of the device.
- Look for the “General” section within the settings, its icon curiously is also another cogwheel.
- Go down through the “General” menu of our Apple iPhone X all the way to the bottom until we find the “Reset” option and click on it.
- Among the different available options that appear in the “Reset” menu we find “Erase All Content and Settings”, click on this option to start the Apple iPhone X reset.
- If you do not have an iCloud backup of your Apple iPhone X data, photos and applications, a notice will appear inviting you to review the iCloud settings. If you want to make a backup copy this is the moment before deleting all the content of the device, otherwise click on “Continue”. The data you have uploaded to Google, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram or backup copies that you have in the cloud, such as iCloud, Google Drive, Dropbox or One Drive, will not be deleted.
- It will ask you for the password of the iPhone X and if you have activated “Find”, you will also have to enter your iCloud username and password.
- It will ask you for the password of the iPhone X and if you have activated “Find”, you will also have to enter your iCloud username and password. Seventh, Your device iPhone X from Apple it will restart and take several minutes to start while restoring the device to its factory state and optimizing the applications pre-installed in the operative system iOS 11.1.1, upgradable to iOS 12.1.
Q5: How to do a Hard Reset on iPhone X or XR (Using iTunes)?
- Power the phone off.
- You need to have iTunes on your computer PC or Mac and connect the lightning cable to the computer.
- You should hold volume down and the power button both of them at the same time and plug in the cable, until it show ups on the screen of the phone.
- Go on the computer and select restore and update it(download and install the software before you restore and udate).
- Sign in your iTunes and Apple ID account.
- Reset your iPhone (connect WI-FI, active SIM card, etc). If not successful, check each step again.
In hekka.com, you can get your first iPhone or backup smartphones and the price is cheaper than on the market because they are not only refurbished but also like new ranging from $300 to $400.
Moreover, now is Hekka Shipping Spree: Free Shipping on All Orders! Click here to get hekka promotions!