Receiving time = Processing time + Shipping time. (Maybe issue to delays due to ongoing COVID-19 changes)
Processing time: Normally 1-3 Business Days
There may be delays if there are holidays within the arranged delivery time.
Shipping Time & Shipping Fees
Standard Shipping (7-25 business days) - $9.99 (Orders $0.00 to $99)
Standard Shipping (7-25 business days)- Free (Orders Over $99)
Rest of the world (240 countries and regions):
Flat Rate Shipping(10-28 business days) - $9.99 (Orders $0.00 to $99)
Flat Rate Shipping(10-28 business days) - Free (Orders Over $99)
Your tracking number and the delivery company website link will be sent via e-mail immediately after we ship your order.
If you haven’t received your order, please make sure to contact us about it within 3 months since you received the shipment confirmation. One of our representatives will resolve this problem within 24 hours. Note that overdue requests may not be accepted.
- Due to ongoing Covid-19 updates and restrictions, shipping companies may limit the daily transportation weight, which causes shipment blockages. This means some orders can be delayed. In this matter, we’d very appreciate your understanding. Our warehouse and parcels are disinfected daily, and the staff will also carry out body temperature checks to ensure everything is done safely.
- Processing time: To guarantee the quality of the products, hekka.com has to prepare all items (s) carefully before shipping them. Our technicians perform in-house quality control checks on all products and carefully package them to ensurethey arrive in excellent condition.
Custom Tax or Duty
All product prices in Hekka are VAT-inclusive, no additional VAT payment is required. please contact customer service, and we will assist in processing in time.
Q: What is VAT? Why do I have to pay VAT?
A: The Value Added Tax, or VAT, in the European Union is a general, broadly based consumption tax assessed on the value added to goods and services. It is borne ultimately by the final consumer and is charged as a percentage of the price, including transportation fees and any other services included in the sale.
Q: How is VAT calculated? What is the VAT rate applicable in my country?
A: The VAT is often levied based on the price (considering both goods and shipping fees) at the applicable VAT rate. The VAT rate varies depending upon the type of commodities purchased in the final destination country/place. The standard VAT rate in the EU ranges from 17% to 27%, and some countries offer reduced rates applicable to certain types of commodities.
Tips for Shipping:
1) For successful delivery, we suggest you provide us with the correct email address, shipping address, and mobile/cell phone number during the checkout process.
2) Unsuccessful delivery caused by blank mobile column cannot be compensated.
3) PO Box is not accepted if you choose express shipping. Your address should be detailed enough, even include the apartment or unit number. Nondelivery or extra shipping fee due to personal reasons will not be covered by us.
4) Unfortunately, for now, military-type addresses (APO, FPO, DPO) are not accepted.