1. Directly hunt 5E, 6E, telephone wire, coaxial cable, USB cable, and other cables.
2. Hub blink for locating network port by the flashing port light on Hub / Switch.
3. Check wiring error in 5E, 6E, coaxial cable, such as open circuit, short circuit, jumper wire, reverse connection.
4. Locate the wiring or connection error.
5. Measure cable length up to 1000m and locate the breakage point.
6. polarity test function measure DC voltage (0.5-60 V).
7. Memory and storage for calibration data.
8. Automatically time-delay shut off and Low battery alarm function.
9. With 8 remote identifiers, easier to work.
NF-388 Transmitter specifications
Indicator LCD 53x25 mm, with backlight
Tone frequency 225kHz
Max. distance of transmission 2 km
Max. distance of cable map 1 km
Max. working current Less than 70mA
Tone mode 2 Tones adjustable
Compatible connectors RJ11， RJ45, BNC, USB
Function and faults LCD display LCD display ( wire map, Tone, short, No adapter, Low battery )
Cable map indication LCD (#1-#8)
Shielded indication LCD ( #9)
Voltage protection AC 60V/DC 42V
Battery Type DC9.0V（NEDA 1604/6F22 DC9V x 1pcs）
NF-388 Receiver specifications
The Max. working current is Less than 70mA
LED illumination 2
Battery Type DC9.0V（NEDA 1604/6F22 DC9V) x1pc
Dimension(LxWxD) 218x46x29 mm
NF-388 Remote unit specifications
Compatible connectors RJ45, BNC
Remote units 8
1. Don't connect high voltage lines to avoid burning out the machine.
2. Put it into the right place to avoid hurting others, because of the sharp part.
3. Connected the cable to the right port.
4. Read the user manual before using it.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.