NOVOO 11-in-1 USB-C Docking Station with Dual 4K HDMI, Triple Display Compatible for Thunderbolt 3, Type C Gen2 or USB-C Windows Systems
Technical Specifications About Dual Monitor USB C Dock for Laptops
HDMI 1: 4Kx2K 30HZ(3840x2160), downward compatible with 1080P,1080I, 720P
HMDI 2: 4Kx2K 30HZ(3840x2160), downward compatible with 1080P,1080I, 720P
VGA: 1080P@60HZ, downward compatible with 1080P, 1080I, 720P
USB C PD: Power Delivery, max 100W PD input (Doesn't support transfer data)
USB 3.0: Super speed data transfer, 5Gbps
USB 2.0: Data transfer 480Mbps, special for connect mouse and keyboard
SD/TF Card Slot: Can be used at the same time
Cable length: 7 inches
Features: Plug and play, no driver required
Application: Only the built-in usb c port of your laptop is the fully funcitonal port, then it is compatible. Laptop/tablet/mobile phone (With Thunderbolt 3 or USB-C Port that Supports DisplayPort Alt Mode)
Triple Display for Windows Laptop
- Mirror Mode: AAA
- Extend Mode: ABB,ABC
Max resolution when Dual HDMI Display
- HDMI 1: 4K@30hz
- HDMI 2: 1920x1080/60Hz
Max resolution when HDMI & VGA Display
- HDMI 1/2: 1920x1080/60Hz
- VGA: 1920x1080/60Hz
- For Windows laptop on DP1.2, due to laptop's limited bandwidth, one of the monitors resolution will be lower than 1080P when connect external 2/3 monitors, and the final resolution depends on different laptop configurations.
- Among the four screens (Displays and Computer), only three can display. There will be one that can not displayed
- Please check whether the built-in usb c port of your laptop support video output, if not, then the HDMI,VGA of the hub doen't work for your laptop.
MAC OS Display (Does not support triple display)
- MAC OS does not support triple display. It only supports mirror mode and dual mode (the three external monitors show the same, but different from the host). It is the OS system restriction.
- How to Use External Monitors with Your Mac
- Use extended desktop mode: 1. Choose Apple menu > System Preferences, then click Displays. 2. Click the Arrangement tab. 3. Make sure that the Mirror Displays checkbox isn’t selected. 4. Arrange your displays to match the setup on your desk. To change the position of a display, drag it to the desired position. A red border appears around the display as it's moved. 5. To set a different display as the primary display, drag the menu bar to the other display. The primary display is where your desktop icons and app windows first appear.
- Mirror your displays: 1. Make sure that your external display is turned on and connected to your Mac. 2. Choose Apple menu > System Preferences, click Displays, then click the Arrangement tab. 3. Make sure that the Mirror Displays checkbox is selected.
RJ45 Gigabit Ethernet Port
The 1000mbps RJ45 Gigabit Ethernet port on the usb c hub ethernet can be backward compatible with 100Mbps / 10Mbps RJ45 LAN. A 1G movie can be downloaded in minutes.
Note: If your MacBook is the first time to use the Ethernet port, the Macbook must be configured as follows:
Click “System Preferences” - “Network”, click “+” and select 10/100/1000 usb lan to create app (click app to show usb usb 10/100/1000 green lan, connected successfully ).
Q1: CAN'T charge my devices
A1: Check the host USB-C port of your device support power delivery or not.
Q2: My device is without USB C Port, will it work with my device if I use a USB C Female to USB Male Adapter?
A2: NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It WON'T work!!
Q3: Resolution Problem
A3: Multiple Display USB C Docking Station Video Resolution Configurations:
Single Monitor: 1*4K@30Hz(3840x2160) (HDMI)
Single Monitor: 1*1080P@60Hz(1920x1080) (VGA)
Dual Monitors: 2*1080P@60Hz (HDMI + HDMI)/ (HDMI + VGA)
Triple Monitors: 2*1080P@60Hz + 1*800x400@60Hz (HDMI + HDMI + VGA)
(To achieve optimal 3840 x 2160 resolution, please use it with a 4K screen display monitor)
Q4: Black Screen Problem
A4: If the HDMI monitors go black for 2–4 seconds and then recover, it is normal. It is a process of EDID (Extended Display Identification Data) communication, which may blackout screen for a few seconds. The recovery time depends on the laptop and monitor (1 minute at max).
Compatible Devices(NOT a full list):
|Apple Devices||MacBook(2015/2016/2017/2018); MacBook Pro(2016/2017/2018/2019/2020); iMac(2020)/iMac Pro(2017/2018/2019); MacBook Air (2018/2019/2020) Notice: doesn't compatible with new M1-based Macs like MacBook Air M1 2020, MacBook Pro M1 2020,Mac mini M1|
|Microsoft||Microsoft surface Book 2/surface go/surface laptop 3/microsoft surface pro 7/surface pro 5/surface x pro|
|HP||Spectre 13/specter x369/x360 15/spectre x360 13t/spectre folio (13t-ak000cto); elitebook 840 g5 series/elitebook 840 g6/elitebook 850 g5/elitebook x2/elitebook 745 g6/elitebook 830 g6/elitebook x360 1030 G3/2018 HP elite 800 G4; envy geforce mx250/envy-17t/envy x360 (15z-ds100); GTX 4 Pro15.6/Zbook 15u G3/Zbook 17 G4/Zbook 14u g6/Zbook 16 G6/Zbook studio z5; Omen laptops; probook 440 g7/probook 450 g5/probook 450 g7/probook 650 g5; ENVY Laptop 13-aq1/ENVY x360 Convertible 15-ds1xxx|
|Dell||xps13/xps 13 9365/xps 13 9300/xps15/xps 15 2018/xps 9380/5590; latitude 3500/7490/7280/7300/7370/7390/7480/7400/5400/5500/5490/5310 2-in-1/5310 2-in-1; Inspiron 14 7000 series 2-in-1(7405)/15 7000 series 2-in-1/Inspiron 7373; precision 7730/7750/7520/5550/5540|
|Asus||Ling Yao 3, Ling Yao 3PRO, Ling Yao X Series, U306/U321 Series, U4100ROG, U5100UQ Series zenbook flip ux370u/TUF Gaming A15 Laptop/Zephyrus G14/rog GX501/zenbook ux434f/zenBook 14 UX433FA|
|Razer||Blade stealth Spirit Blade, Spirit Blade Sneak Edition|
|ChromeBook Pixels, PixelBook Pen ......(Not a full list)|
|Lenovo||Lenovo yoga c740; Yoga5 Pro, Lenovo Xiaoxin Air 12-inch, Mlix 720, Thinpad-X1, ThinkPad T480, Thinpad-X390, Yogo720/730, C930; Lenovo Thinkpad T490s; X280; Lenovo T570; Lenovo T14;|
|MI||Air12.5/13.3 inches, Pro15.6 inches, millet game book|
|Acer||aspire5 2019/d17w3 aspire c24-865/Swift 1 laptop/swift 7 sf714-52t-75r6 laptop|
|Huawei||MateBook X Pro 13.9/MateBook 13/MateBook E/MateBook X/Macbook Mate10/Mate10 pro/Mate20/Mate20pro/Mate30/Mate30Pro/P20/P20 pro/P30 pro|
|Others||Alienware : latest Series/alienware 17 r5; MSI : GT76 Titan/MSI B450M Mortar motherboard; Razer Blade 2017 (gtx 1060); LG Gram 17 laptop, Philips PHL 328E9Q.; Pixel book go 2019/2020;|
|Phones Device||galaxy S10+/S10/S9+/S9/S8+/S8 plus, note 10/ 9/ 8; galaxy tab s4/S5e/galaxy s20 ultra/galaxy chromebook/galaxy book flex alpha 2-in-1 13.3" QLED Touch-Screen Laptop/T5 hard drive/new S7 tablet|
|Phones Device||Huawei Mate10/Mate10pro/Mate20/Mate20 X/Mate20 Pro/Mate30/Mate30 Pro/Mate30 RS/P20/P20 Pro/P30/P30 Pro/Honor Note10/Honor V20/Honor Note10;Samsung S8/S8+/S9/S9+/S10/S10+/Note8/Note9/Samsung tablet S4|
|Warm Tips||Please check the compatible list before purchase. If your laptop is not in the list, please let us know, we are happy to help you check if the adapter is suitable for your device.|
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.